Fierce Hazel All-Conditions Ride Pouch
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fierce Hazel and the Be Good Foundation have teamed up, and everyone wins
The Echelon Pouch takes its name from the beautiful diagonal line a group of cyclists achieves while drafting in a fierce crosswind. It takes strength, skill, and concentration—a big wallet? Not so much.
FACT: The pouch is made entirely from deadstock—specifically, unused material left over at the factory by bigger clients who overestimated the amount required for production.
Skip the zip-lock bag and keep your stuff safe, dry, and stylish with this ballistic, ultra-durable weather-proof pouch. Don’t worry; be happy knowing your cards, cash, and other carry basics are safe.
Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Color: Ballistic Black
- Sustainably produced using factory deadstock
- Weather-proof, heat-bonded, and seam-sealed construction
- Minimal size easily slips into jersey pockets of all sizes
- Ultra-durable 420D PU-coated nylon
- Designed with EVERY cyclist in mind
- Sleek one-compartment design fits just the essentials
- Front slip pocket for fast access to a handy wipe or drink tablet
- Back flat pocket for a phone or notebook
- Hidden pocket fits tampon, pen, or lip balm
- Hypalon mini-tabs facilitate quick opening
- No questions asked, 90-day return policy
- Ultra-durable and weather-proof 420D PU-coated nylon
- YKK® waterproof zipper
- Hypalon mini-tabs
- Nylon web zipper pull
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Designed to make your ride prep quicker and easier
- 3 multifunction pockets
- Offers quick access to ride basics
- Laser-cut fabric is seam-sealed
- Phones up to 3.25" x 5.75" fit inside without an added protective case. The pouch has no shock protection; no phone warranty if dropped.
- Functions better than a zip-lock bag
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours, and a good work environment
- Dimensions, Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Weight: 1 oz
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent.
You may need to renew the water-repellent surface of your pouch as it ages. We like NikWax Tent Gear Solarproof as they are committed to the environment and never use fluorocarbon water repellents. It is easy to apply and works well.
All profit from the purchase of this product goes to supporting the Be Good Foundation.
Rusch Ventures and the Be Good Foundation support purpose-driven, sustainably-focused, female-owned small businesses. We are proud to partner with Fierce Hazel, which meets our specific set of standards to encourage mindful consumption.