Fierce Hazel Featherweight Pouch
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fierce Hazel and the Be Good Foundation have teamed up and everyone wins!
The Echelon Pouch takes its name from the beautiful diagonal line a group of cyclists achieves while drafting in a fierce crosswind. It takes strength, skill and concentration—a big wallet? Not so much. This slim, super-functional and lightweight pouch is what you want to take for the sprint.
FACT: The pouch is made entirely from deadstock—specifically, unused material left over at the factory by bigger clients who overestimated the amount required for production.
This ultralight sweat-proof pouch will keep your stuff safe, handy and secure in most weather conditions without weighing you down. Just one less thing to worry about.
- Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Sustainably produced using factory deadstock
- Weather-proof, heat-bonded, and seam-sealed construction
- Minimal size easily slips into jersey pockets of all sizes
- Ultralight at only .5 oz
- Sleek one-compartment design fits just the essentials
- Front slip pocket for fast access to a handy wipe or drink tablet
- Back flat pocket for a phone or notebook
- Hidden pocket fits tampon, pen or lip balm
- Easy-open YKK® nylon zipper
- Mini-tabs facilitate quick opening
- Water-resistant 30D PU + silicone-coated nylon
- YKK® nylon zipper
- Hypalon mini-tabs
- Nylon web zipper pull
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Designed to make your ride prep quicker and easier
- 3 multifunction pockets
- Offers quick access to ride basics
- Laser-cut fabric is seam-sealed
- Phones up to 3.25" x 5.75" fit inside without an added protective case. The pouch has no shock protection; no phone warranty if dropped
- Functions better than a zip-lock bag
- Ethically produced at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours, with a good work environment
- Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Weight: .5 oz
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent
- NOTE: You may need to renew the water-repellent surface of your pouch as it ages. We like NikWax Tent Gear Solarproof as they are committed to the environment and never use fluorocarbon water repellents. It is easy to apply and works well.
All profit from the purchase of this product goes to supporting the Be Good Foundation.
Rusch Ventures and the Be Good Foundation support purpose-driven, sustainably-focused, female-owned small businesses. We are proud to partner with Fierce Hazel, which meets our specific set of standards to encourage mindful consumption.