BIVO One Be Good Water Bottle
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Join us and say NO to plastic bottles.
The BIVO One is a 21-ounce recyclable stainless steel bottle designed by NASA engineers to offer up flow similar to plastic bicycle bottles, without the plastic taste. The interior flow straw, which allows air into the bottle when tilted, effortlessly pushes the liquid out of the nozzle, providing a smooth flow rate without the need to squeeze. The exterior is silicone-coated to prevent the dreaded bike cage rattle. The BIVO One weighs 168 g (5.9 oz) and fits in standard bottle cages.
Includes two low-profile screws to replace current bottle cage screws, if needed.
- Silicone-coated anti-rattle/anti-slip exterior
- Patent pending high-flow sport nozzle
- LFGB-compliant food-grade silicone components
- 100% recyclable stainless steel
- BPA/BPS/BPF free polypropylene lid
- Single-wall non-insulated
- 21 oz capacity / 158 g dry weight / 8.38" height
For all the Bivo FAQs go here
Rusch Ventures and the Be Good Foundation support purpose-driven, sustainably-focused small businesses. We are proud to partner with Bivo, which meets our specific set of standards to encourage mindful consumption.